Thank you to all the regular ladies who came to class and had also been to all or most of the classes throughout 2013. We hope you enjoyed the mystery class project. Here is what the ladies made. A beautiful Christmas decoration and gift bag.
You can see more of the class project and her other creations over on Leanne's Blog - here
Leanne will be returning to teach classes at Scrappy Hollow in 2014 and class bookings are now open for all of her classes. As was the case last year Leanne's classes for 2014 are filling fast so if you would like to book in please call us in the store ASAP.
The first classes s for 2014 will run on Wednesday February 19th from 10 am to 12 noon and Thursday 20th February from 7pm -to 9pm. Cost is $25.
In the February class you will create three "love themed" cards and you will learn how to:
· Use MFT inset dies and peek a boo dies to create card backgrounds· Create a shaker card using MFT insta frame die
· Make hand stitched embellishments with MFT layered heart die
· Use pearls, sequins and punched confetti to add scattered accents on cards
· Create dainty paper bows
· Create a wrapped twine wreath to highlight embellishments
· Different ways to mount card onto the card base
Here is a snippet of what you will create and the cards are now on display in store!